make cash

May 31, 2012

T-ara’s Hyomin plays the piano with her toes June 01, 2012 12:00 pm eternalc2h





T-ara’s Hyomin released some pictures of her birthday gifts that she received from her fans.


On June 1, Hyomin uploaded two pictures on her Twitter account with the comment, “I had my birthday party with my fans. It was really great. I’ll upload some pictures of the party as soon as I get home after practice. Thank you so much for celebrating my birthday, everyone!”


Hyomin also commented, “Thank you so much for Hyomin Cut parodying High Cut, cookie cake, and all other gifts! I’ll practice the guitar and the piano hard and play for you! I don’t think I can sleep tonight because I’m so touched!”


In one of the pictures, Hyomin is pretending to play the guitar. She’s getting laughs as she’s trying to play the piano with her toes.


People responded: “I’m so jealous,” “Happy birthday!”






Source : http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/k-pop/t-aras-hyomin-plays-the-piano-with-her-toes/

No comments:

Post a Comment