make cash

May 18, 2012

T-ara’s Hyomin has become the god of shopping in Italy May 18, 2012 8:00 pm dkrogers






T-ara’s Hyomin recently has become the god of shopping in Italy.


On May 16, Hyomin tweeted a picture with the comment, “I bought this leather jacket only for 40 thousand won. I think I’m the god of shopping. Hohoho.”


In the picture, Hyomin looks like she is standing on the street in Italy. She is wearing a 40 thousand won black leather jacket and jeans.


Comparing the loose jacket to her slim legs, she looks even more slim. She put her hair on one side and showed off her chic charms.


People responded: “She is exotic.” “She did a good job buying the jacket.” “The jacket looks good on you.” “You just look like you are in Italy.” “Am I the only one who thinks she reminds me of James Dean?” “Now I can see why people say face complements fashion.”






Source : http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/k-pop/t-aras-hyomin-has-become-the-god-of-shopping-in-italy/

No comments:

Post a Comment