make cash

May 19, 2012

‘I Do, I Do’ teaser video revealed! May 20, 2012 12:30 pm Rebel Sweetheart / Contributor





MBC has revealed the first teaser video of ‘I Do, I Do’ – a romance comedy starring Lee Jang Woo and Kim Sun Ah. The teaser shows off the great qualities of Hwang Ji Ahn (played by Kim Sun Ah) – pretty, sexy, and has lots of money. Also highlighted in the teaser is Park Tae Kang (Lee Jang Woo’s character)’s pretty boy looks and carefree personality.



The 36-second video shows scenes of Hwang Ji Ahn and Park Tae Kang having a few drinks and sharing a kiss. The couple end up in bed together, and wake up with shock and disbelief the morning after. While the video has a sexy connotation, it also comes out as hilarious and funny.


YouTube Preview Image


‘I Do, I Do’ will premiere on May 30, at 9:55 PM.


Source: JTN





Source : http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/i-do-i-do-teaser-video-revealed/

No comments:

Post a Comment