make cash

Jul 31, 2012

Hwayoung thanks and apologizes to fans in her latest tweet!


In the middle of the crisis, Hwayoung, being a brave and strong girl as she is, has come out through Twitter and expressed herself by saying, " Fans, thank you for showing so much love even though I have only given you disappointment. I want to stop now (or vice versa: Please stop now). From now on I will show a much more mature and brighter self. Please look forward to it.  I apologize for making you worry during this time and I want to apologize to the CCM family.  I will come back a better person".

No matter what happens we will always be here to support you Hwayoung and the rest of T-ara!


Credits:
bchoi88,Hwayoung's Twitter
Please Spread the Love and Share this to your Friends!

Source : t-araworld[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment