make cash

Jul 31, 2012

Hwayoung apologized to CCM's CEO, Kim Kwangsoo!


After apologizing to Twitter last night, it was revealed that Hwayoung went to Core Contents Media's office right after to apologize to Kim Kwangsoo.

But before that, Hwayoung and Hyoyoung bumped into a Newsen reporter on the street outside of Core Contents Media's office.

After their encounter, the reporter wrote that Hwayoung had a bright smile and greeted him, " Mr. Reporter, Hello."  When he asked where they are going, Hwayoung replied, " I just posted an apology. I'm going to say sorry to the boss now. I'm so sorry to our boss. They have treated me so well".

When Hwayoung noticed the sad expression on the reporter's face she asked, " What's wrong? I'm alright. Even if you guys don't worry about me I will be fine" and smiled.  The reporter also wrote that Hwayoung said, " I don't resent our boss (Kim Kwangsoo). I feel apologetic to him for being so good to me, but because of me, he's suffering a lot of damage. That's why now I'm going to offer an apology".

After their encounter, Hwayoung and Hyoyoung proceed to CCM's office and there she went to apologize to their CEO, Kim Kwangsoo.

Kim Kwangsoo revealed that Hwayoung apologized and said, " I don't know why it's gotten this far. I'm sorry. To the president, members of our company family.. I'm sorry to everyone".

He revealed that Hwayoung went on saying, " When I decided not to proceed to appear on 'Music Bank' that day, I made a big mistake. I failed to keep a promise I made with the people viewing and the fans".  Kwangsoo stated again, the reason Hwayoung was removed from T-ara is because of her decision to not appear on Music Bank.

CEO Kim Kwangsoo continued to say that he didn't originally plan to remove Hwayoung from the group, but it ultimately got to that point. He said, " In the future, I believe Hwayoung can be a successful artist and rapper in a different company. I hope she'll grow and be able to perform on grand stages in the future."

Additionally, on a separate phone interview with Star News this morning, Kim Kwangsoo also stated, " I was surprised that Hwayoung came to the company last night, but we have already talked. After apologizing to the other members, staff, and fans and apologizing for breaking her promise and reflecting on her actions, Hwayoung burst in tears".  He continued, " It broke my heart seeing Hwayoung cry. Seeing Hwayoung cry, I realized her heart has not had a break [from aching]".

Kim Kwangsoo also revealed, " The T-ara members also are saddened and shed tears over this incident" and continued with " The writings T-ara and Hwayoung wrote on Twitter without any meaning behind them have all caused a ripple effect. I talked frankly to all of them yesterday, and each of them shed tears".

He ended it with, " I hope the fans can give their love and keep watching T-ara and Hwayoung rather than posts on the Internet".

Meanwhile, there are rumors that Dani will join earlier to replace Hwayoung but CCM cleared it by saying that the rumor is false, T-ara will promote as a 7-member member group with Areum and be joined by Dani in December.

Credits:
Daum, Nate,Nearnine
Diadem,Nathaniel
Please Spread the Love and Share this to your Friends!

Source : t-araworld[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment