make cash

Jan 8, 2014

T-ara's Boram was cast in the upcoming musical 'The Lost Garden'


T-ara's Boram will soon be back to showcase her singing and acting skills through the musical titled 'The Lost Garden'!

On December 30, it was revealed that Boram has been chosen to play the lead female character alongside Kim Taewoo who will play the male lead character.

The musical is based on "The Selfish Giant" by Oscar Wilde and tells a story about love, friendship and happiness.  The setting is a beautiful garden that is guarded by an angry giant. Boram will be able to showcase her vocals in her solos "Wondrous Dream" and "The Lost Garden".

Boram also expressed, " I will try my best to express the pure genuineness of Mercy. Right now I am clearing out my mind and calming myself so I can execute my role to the best of my ability". 

'The Lost Garden' will start on January 17th, 2014 and is the story of what happens when walls come down and hearts open.

UPDATE: (Official Poster)

Credits:
Nate,nearnine
Diadem,nathaniel
Please Spread the Love and Share this to your Friends!

Source : t-araworld[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment