make cash

Sep 17, 2013

Areum expresses her support for T-ara



With T-ara's upcoming Korean comebackAreum recently expressed her support through her Instagram.

Check out her message for T-ara, their fans, as well as those people who don't like them.

"I was taking a quick nap when I suddenly got a text message that read "Areum, you're ranked 2nd on the search engines". Hearing that, I said, "What? [How?]" and went to Naver right away. My unnis •• # My unnis [are] finally coming out again...ㅎ I really miss you, guys! This time it's a really big opportunity! Don't miss it! Let's show everyone [this time]!! This will become a big hit/story!! More than the previous scandal... This time I'm thinking that my unnis that they will do well. I believe in [my] unnis. I hope that this won't be the end. But I think that it can be done. Besides, whatever [people] will say they haven't seen the skills that I have seen [in you]!! Make sure to show all of it to everyone! I will wait for that!

ㅎ This concept is similar to one of my favourite photos that I have taken! Hehe it's one with 6 people standing alongside a pool for the first time! Also! I'm also going towards the last steps of where I want to go! But [either way] the unnis must be so nervous! I don't know how else I can prove [my love] for the Boss at this point~~ ㅎ

Unnis! I really miss you! Even though we don't get to contact each other, I'm always thinking about you and worrying about you. Whenever someone bothers you and annoys you, I get angry too. It's just since there's been odd nights when I think about our past memories, I want you to know how I feel!

So from today, tomorrow, up until the comeback day; you cannot, cannot! Forget that the unnis are the brightest shining people above everyone. We must be together to hold hands so that we can meet each day with smiling faces!

Qri-unni, fighting! To the other unnis too! Don't feel down, enjoy the music, and let's start to face the challenges from the skies (?)! We have to get stronger! It's all or nothing in life, right? 누가 또 뭐라하면 이 (전) 막둥이가 !! (지금은 다시 귀염둥이 지연언니시겠군 •• ㅎ) We will beat them all!! Aja!! Be cool! You only have one life to live, so live it coolly! 인생의 화산속 열정에 한번 손잡고 뛰어들어서 신명나게 놀아보자구요!! (Ahh suddenly I want to go on stage ㅎㅎ) ## T-ara is the best!! Father Kwangsoo (KKS Boss) is the best!! Everyone at Core that work behind the scenes who give me strength, you're the best! And to all those people who write malicious comments about my unnis; you're still giving interest towards them [by writing those comments] and that's still better than giving no interest at all. Haha.

Aja-Aja!! This is my last comment in hoping for a world that takes more love and care [for itself]!! Aja-Aja!"

Credits:
Areum's Instagram
Diadem,Fabyeolus
Please Spread the Love and Share this to your Friends!

Source : t-araworld[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment