make cash

Jan 16, 2013

T-ara's Hyomin and her cuts from KBS' 'Vitamin'





It's time to take our Vitamin!

KBS' 'Vitamin' has finally aired their episode with T-ara's Hyomin and on the show, she revealed her health concerns.  Hyomin shared, " Since I’m in a girl group, I change my hairstyle multiple times in one month. I get extensions and my hair dyed often, and I’m worried because my hair is falling out and my scalp isn’t very healthy. I want to let my scalp rest this year".

She continued with, " Just like other groups, there are many times that we practice in heels [because we'll be performing in heels on stage]. We’re in heels so much that our toenails mold into the shape of the shoes".

Check out Hyomin's cuts from the show below.



Credits:
akp,elliefilet,chesskidgaf
Please Spread the Love and Share this to your Friends!

Source : t-araworld[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment