make cash

Aug 1, 2012

Ahn JaeMin expresses his support to T-ara's Eunjung!


If you have watched T-ara Eunjung's episodes on ' We Got Married', I'm sure you have watched the episodes where JaeMin, Eunjung's close friend has appeared.

Now in the middle of the controversy and allegations being thrown against T-ara, he has come out to express his feelings and support for Eunjung as he tweeted, " Today I rested for the whole day, secretly browsing the internet and I found EunJung's news, it's really sad. She is a very kind hearted child actually…FIGHTING-ah dongsaeng!!!!!!….."

Ahn JaeMin continued with, " The Eunjung I know is pure and simple, lonelier than anyone else, and with a personality unlike a celebrity. After returning from Japan, even without sleep, she will still keep her promise to watch her classmates' performance until the very last scene. She is a friend like that. A friend who thinks that it is only natural to take care of the people around her. Her personality has been like that for the 10 years I've known her. She rarely talks about T-ara's things, and how this incident happened, I'm shocked too. Although I've looked it up, even like that, this whole time I've always seen her as family, so I feel very sad and heartbroken. You seems to be very tired and burdened now, please stay strong. I pray that as time goes by, everything will be fine. I love you, little sister".

 
 (From Left to Right) Jaemin, Eunjung and Jangwoo

Credits:
Jaemin's Twitter,@actorajm
kclalala,Diadem,catgoh92
Please Spread the Love and Share this to your Friends!

Source : t-araworld[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment